Seriporto is a graphic arts company in the serigraphy area and guarantees the best printing solutions.
Seriporto was founded in 1990. It is a reference in the serigraphy area and guarantees the best printing solutions.
It is a graphic arts company in the serigraphy area, based in Porto, which has extensive experience in the sector. The main focus is to present a top quality product, optimized to the needs of each client. With a highly specialized team and innovative technology, Seriporto guarantees global and personalized solutions, according to each project and each client, always striving for excellence and in order to continue to be recognized as a reference in the sector.
It's trying the impossible that one reaches the realization of the possible. Henri Barbusse
The only way to do an excellent job is to love what you do. Steve Jobs
We want to offer printing solutions in the serigraphy area, with competitive proposals and added value, which contribute to the success of our customers. We have gathered synergies with service providers, so that all projects are resolved with greater objectivity, professionalism and responsibility.
We want to be recognized in the serigraphy area as a benchmark of excellence for our services, working consistently and promoting high quality standards, as well as promoting responsible business and environmental practices.
Our employees are deeply aligned with the company's ethical code.
We use the best equipment and processes in the production of the product.
We comply with and exceed all legal obligations and are demanding on standards of environmental responsibility.
We add value to our offer, through a dedicated department and a network of innovation partnerships, which allow us to constantly focus on innovative, sustainable and differentiating solutions.
We are committed to planning, managing and executing all projects with all rigor and precision, meeting and exceeding the expectations of our customers.
Guided by the following Principles
Maintenance of a balanced economic and financial situation, conducive to the achievement of all the objectives of its management strategy.
Increased customer satisfaction/loyalty, both in terms of the quality of the products provided and the services provided, as if each one were a "unique customer".
Employee satisfaction allowing for a good working environment and consequent global satisfaction.
Disclosure of the company and its products.
To know more about our products please contact us or see our products page!
These terms and conditions outline the rules and regulations for the use of Seriporto Website, located at www.seriporto.pt
By accessing this website we assume you accept these terms and conditions. Do not continue to use www.seriporto.pt if you do not agree to take all of the terms and conditions stated on this page.
The following terminology applies to these Terms and Conditions, Privacy Statement and Disclaimer Notice and all Agreements: “Client”, “You” and “Your” refers to you, the person log on this website and compliant to the Company's terms and conditions. “The Company”, “Ourselves”, “We”, “Our” and “Us”, refers to our Company. “Party”, “Parties”, or “Us”, refers to both the Client and ourselves. All terms refer to the offer, acceptance and consideration of payment necessary to undertake the process of our assistance to the Client in the most appropriate manner for the express purpose of meeting the Client's needs in respect of provision of the Company's stated services, in accordance with and subject to, prevailing law of Netherlands. Any use of the above terminology or other words in the singular, plural, capitalization and/or he/she or they, are taken as interchangeable and therefore as referring to same.
Unless otherwise stated, Seriporto and/or its licensors own the intellectual property rights for all material on www.seriporto.pt. All intellectual property rights are reserved. You may access this from www.seriporto.pt for your own personal use subjected to restrictions set in these terms and conditions.
You must not:
- Republish material from www.seriporto.pt
- Sell, rent or sub-license material from www.seriporto.pt
- Reproduce, duplicate or copy material from www.seriporto.pt
- Redistribute content from www.seriporto.pt
- This Agreement shall begin on the date hereof
Parts of this website offer an opportunity for users to post and exchange opinions and information in certain areas of the website. Seriporto does not filter, edit, publish or review Comments prior to their presence on the website. Comments do not reflect the views and opinions of Seriporto,its agents and/or affiliates. Comments reflect the views and opinions of the person who post their views and opinions. To the extent permitted by applicable laws, Seriporto shall not be liable for the Comments or for any liability, damages or expenses caused and/or suffered as a result of any use of and/or posting of and/or appearance of the Comments on this website.
Seriporto reserves the right to monitor all Comments and to remove any Comments which can be considered inappropriate, offensive or causes breach of these Terms and Conditions.
You warrant and represent that:
- You are entitled to post the Comments on our website and have all necessary licenses and consents to do so;
- The Comments do not invade any intellectual property right, including without limitation copyright, patent or trademark of any third party;
- The Comments do not contain any defamatory, libelous, offensive, indecent or otherwise unlawful material which is an invasion of privacy
- The Comments will not be used to solicit or promote business or custom or present commercial activities or unlawful activity.
You hereby grant Seriporto a non-exclusive license to use, reproduce, edit and authorize others to use, reproduce and edit any of your Comments in any and all forms, formats or media.
Hyperlinking to our Content
The following organizations may link to our Website without prior written approval:
- Government agencies;
- Search engines;
- News organizations;
- Online directory distributors may link to our Website in the same manner as they hyperlink to the Websites of other listed businesses;
- System wide Accredited Businesses except soliciting non-profit organizations, charity shopping malls, and charity fundraising groups which may not hyperlink to our Website.
These organizations may link to our home page, to publications or to other Website information so long as the link: (a) is not in any way deceptive; (b) does not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement or approval of the linking party and its products and/or services; and (c) fits within the context of the linking party's site.
We may consider and approve other link requests from the following types of organizations:
- commonly-known consumer and/or business information sources;
- dot.com community sites;
-associations or other groups representing charities;
- online directory distributors;
- accounting, law and consulting firms;
- educational institutions and trade associations.
We will approve link requests from these organizations if we decide that: (a) the link would not make us look unfavorably to ourselves or to our accredited businesses; (b) the organization does not have any negative records with us; (c) the benefit to us from the visibility of the hyperlink compensates the absence of Seriporto; and (d) the link is in the context of general resource information.
These organizations may link to our home page so long as the link: (a) is not in any way deceptive; (b) does not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement or approval of the linking party and its products or services; and (c) fits within the context of the linking party's site.
If you are one of the organizations listed in paragraph 2 above and are interested in linking to our website, you must inform us by sending an e-mail to Seriporto. Please include your name, your organization name, contact information as well as the URL of your site, a list of any URLs from which you intend to link to our Website, and a list of the URLs on our site to which you would like to link. Wait 2-3 weeks for a response.
Approved organizations may hyperlink to our Website as follows:
- By use of our corporate name;
- By use of the uniform resource locator being linked to;
- By use of any other description of our Website being linked to that makes sense within the context and format of content on the linking party's site.
No use of Seriporto's logo or other artwork will be allowed for linking absent a trademark license agreement.
Without prior approval and written permission, you may not create frames around our Webpages that alter in any way the visual presentation or appearance of our Website.
We shall not be hold responsible for any content that appears on your Website. You agree to protect and defend us against all claims that is rising on your Website. No link(s) should appear on any Website that may be interpreted as libelous, obscene or criminal, or which infringes, otherwise violates, or advocates the infringement or other violation of, any third party rights.
Reservation of Rights
We reserve the right to request that you remove all links or any particular link to our Website. You approve to immediately remove all links to our Website upon request. We also reserve the right to amen these terms and conditions and it's linking policy at any time. By continuously linking to our Website, you agree to be bound to and follow these linking terms and conditions.
Removal of links from our website
If you find any link on our Website that is offensive for any reason, you are free to contact and inform us any moment. We will consider requests to remove links but we are not obligated to or so or to respond to you directly. We do not ensure that the information on this website is correct, we do not warrant its completeness or accuracy; nor do we promise to ensure that the website remains available or that the material on the website is kept up to date.
To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, we exclude all representations, warranties and conditions relating to our website and the use of this website. Nothing in this disclaimer will:
- limit or exclude our or your liability for death or personal injury;
- limit or exclude our or your liability for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation;
- limit any of our or your liabilities in any way that is not permitted under applicable law;
- exclude any of our or your liabilities that may not be excluded under applicable law.
The limitations and prohibitions of liability set in this Section and elsewhere in this disclaimer: (a) are subject to the preceding paragraph; and (b) govern all liabilities arising under the disclaimer, including liabilities arising in contract, in tort and for breach of statutory duty. As long as the website and the information and services on the website are provided free of charge, we will not be liable for any loss or damage of any nature.
www.seriporto.pt follows a standard procedure of using log files. These files log visitors when they visit websites. All hosting companies do this and a part of hosting services' analytics. The information collected by log files include internet protocol (IP) addresses, browser type, Internet Service Provider (ISP), date and time stamp, referring/exit pages, and possibly the number of clicks. These are not linked to any information that is personally identifiable. The purpose of the information is for analyzing trends, administering the site, tracking users' movement on the website, and gathering demographic information.
Cookies and Web Beacons
Like any other website, www.seriporto.pt uses ‘cookies'. These cookies are used to store information including visitors' preferences, and the pages on the website that the visitor accessed or visited. The information is used to optimize the users' experience by customizing our web page content based on visitors' browser type and/or other information.
Third Part Privacy Policies
General conditions of Sale
The General Sales Conditions contained in this document regulate all transactions between Seriporto - Serigrafia do Porto, Lda, hereinafter referred to as Seriporto, and the Buyer, hereinafter referred to as Customer.
Seriporto is a commercial company dedicated to the activity of screen printing and printing.
The object of the supply is conditioned by the order confirmation by SERIPORTO or, failing this, by the Customer's Requisition. Any changes, additions or total or partial cancellations of orders, these will only be valid after acceptance by SERIPORTO, in writing.
The supply by SERIPORTO of its goods and/or services also implies the acceptance by the Client of the following general conditions:
1. Estimates are valid, for the purposes of adjudication, for a period of 30 days from the date of issue, and may be subject to revision, always agreed with the Client;
2. The delivery times requested by the Client are considered as merely indicative and subject to confirmation by SERIPORTO, after agreement with the Client;
3. The period of execution of an order always starts after the formal award of the order, after SERIPORTO has in its possession all the customer's elements necessary for the execution of the order;
4. The costs and risks associated with the transport of the goods are at the Customer's expense and risk;
5. The quantities produced have a tolerance of +/- 10%;
6. For work on unstable substrates when cutting, the working tolerance is: 0.5 - 1 mm;
7. For work intended for fitting into parts, the control of dimensions is carried out based on the work fitting into the part supplied by the Customer as standard;
8. Whenever a special cutter/tool is required for the execution of the work, this will be the responsibility of the Client;
9. The shades of the colors will always be the closest, according to the international color tables, existing and in force in the market;
10. It is the sole responsibility of the Client the image and other rights of any logo, brand, format or color that are covered by any safeguard of rights;
11. The general form of payment for SERIPORTO invoices is Pronto Payment. The supply on credit presupposes the analysis and agreement of SERIPORTO, with regard to conditions, amount and payment term to be agreed in writing. In specific cases it may be necessary to request an advance payment of 30%, this situation being agreed in writing with the Client;
12. In case of late payment in relation to the dates indicated on the invoice, the Client is obliged to pay SERIPORTO late payment interest calculated at the legal rate in force, without prejudice to SERIPORTO's right to compensation for any damage caused to it by this non-compliance;
13. Without prejudice to the provisions of the previous point, non-payment grants SERIPORTO, in addition to the rights established by law or particular condition, the right to suspend immediately and without prior notice any agreed supplies until the full settlement of the overdue debt;
14. The cancellation of orders received by SERIPORTO will imply the payment of all expenses incurred until then to the Client;
15. The goods supplied are property of SERIPORTO until full payment for them (article 409 of the Civil Code), with the Customer being invested with the responsibility of trustee until full compliance with the contractual obligations assumed;
16. SERIPORTO is not responsible for any error or omission in the printed work, when it was carried out in accordance with the elements provided by the Client and/or the proofs sent to it for verification and approval;
17. Any reservation, complaint or deficiency verified with the order must be communicated in writing to SERIPORTO, within 8 days after receipt of the goods, accompanied by the respective reasons. After analyzing the claim, SERIPORTO will decide on its acceptance, in which case it is obliged to repair or replace at its own risk the goods and materials object of the order that it considers to be defective. At the end of the period indicated, the right to claim will expire and the acceptance of the goods and materials will be considered definitive. It is hereby stated that, regardless of the type of defect in question, its communication will not give rise to the termination of the contract between the Client and SERIPORTO, and SERIPORTO's liability, when proven, is limited to the repair or replacement of the defective goods;
18. Returns will only be accepted after prior agreement by SERIPORTO and provided that the goods are returned in good condition and packed in their original packaging;
19. Upon delivery of the ordered goods and materials, relevant defects are not considered, in particular for the replacement or repair of defective products, those verified in those that are stored, handled, packaged and used in conditions that make them unsuitable for the purposes for which are intended;
20. The use by the Customer, or by third parties at its request, of the goods and materials supplied by SERIPORTO, implies the acceptance of the delivered products and the confirmation by the Customer of the absence of defects in them, not accepting complaints regarding goods and materials that have already were used. The Client has no right to withhold payment of invoices or to make unagreed deductions for defective goods and materials;
21. Without prejudice to the parties stipulating an arbitration commitment, any and all disputes arising from issues arising from these General Conditions of Sale and particular conditions, including those relating to their interpretation, validity or effectiveness, shall be the exclusive jurisdiction of the Court of the District of Porto , with express disclaimer of any other. 14 april 2021
Alternative Consumer Dispute Resolution
In case of litigation, the consumer may resort to the following Alternative Consumer Dispute Resolution (RAL):
CICAP – Porto Arbitration and Consumption Information Center
RUA DAMIÃO DE GÓIS, Nº31 LJ 6